Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Nuts About You by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

It's getting closer to February and that means Valentine's!!  AI's Nut's About You stamp set is perfect for valentines or anytime you need a love themed card!!


I started by stamping the squirrel and nets along with the Nuts About You sentiment. With my Spectrum Noir markers, I color the image and then fussy cut it out. I used dr1, EB1, EB2, EB5, EB6, TN9. 


From some Crate Paper paper pad Kiss Kiss, I die cut a heart out of a text pattern, I also trimmed a heart pattern for my card base. I added the heart pattern and then the text heart dies to card base. From kraft, I trimmed a strip and added it to the card with foam tape. 


I added the squirrel and nuts so it looks like he is sitting on the kraft. With a small heart, I die cut the sentiment and added it to with foam tape. Last I added some wood dots.

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so FUN!!!

Jil Lebel said...

Cute card Dana. I love how you added the extra nuts around the squirrel.

Renee Matarese said...

Dana, this is just the sweetest card ever!