Monday, February 5, 2018

of course I love you... by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using one of the Ai Valentine sets. Here I used the 4215- Tina Set to make a fun, witty valentine that I'm pretty sure a lot of us can relate to. Ha! Ai has a great selection of valentine stamps... from sweet to funny. There's something for everyone! Be sure to check them out.
 

This image is a great size! With the added sentiment on the main panel, I kept the layout simple and just added a die cut "topper". To jazz it up a bit, I paper pieced her dress and balloon, then added some Stickles to the hearts on her dress. I finished it off with a few Nuvo drops.
 
Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!
 

2 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

Beautiful paper piecing! I love the border at the top.

Cheri Burry said...

Love the CAS design with the border top!!