Monday, March 19, 2018

bunny with egg by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using one of the Ai Easter sets. Here I used 4886- Easter Blessings.
 

I found some cute paper with Easter eggs in my stash to go with this sweet bunny image. I really love him colored brown! I cut the patterned paper to my card front size, then cut it in half diagonally. This way I could get two cards from my patterned paper layer. :)  I used some scraps to cut a pink border.

Yes, I dug out a few old paper flowers...they're just what I needed to finish it off!
 

Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!

 
 

3 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

Your bunny is adorable! I just love the way you colored it.

Renee Matarese said...

How precious!!

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Diane! Beautiful Easter cards!!