Friday, April 20, 2018

Perfect Duet Set By Cheri Burry!

Hi Ai Fans!
Today is about this cute Dancing duo from the Art Impressions stamp set called "Perfect Duet"! I hope my Husband and I never stop dancing until we physically can't dance anymore! And by the way..... we dance about as good as we sing but who cares LOL!
Today I am using papers from the Echo Park "I'd Rather Be Crafting" 6x6 collection! This is one of my favourite layouts to do. You can layer different papers for a fun look! I used my Brother Cut N Scan to "fussy" cut out my image and popped them over the circle using foam tape! Some Matching enamel dots finish it all off!
Copics used:
E00, E11, E21, R20
C1, C3, C4, C6
R21, R22, R24
BG11, BG23, BG34, BG72, BG75

I hope you dance like no one is watching!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

This card is so full of life! You paired this couple with such bright cxolors & prints. They just jump off the page.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! This reminds me so much of me and my hubby! Super cute cards as always, Cheri!