Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Brighten Your Day by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Have you seen the 2 new Funny Farm stamp sets yet? My card features the Guinea Pig Out set!! 

I started by stamping one of the guinea pig images on watercolor cardstock. Then I used my Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils and an alcohol blender pen to activate the pencils.  I used: Clay, Bison, and Gravel. Then I fussy cut him out.


I have lots of older 6 x 6 pattern paper pads that have leftover strips of paper. I can't throw them out, so instead, when I have time first I trim them to make sure they are straight. If they are really wide I will cut them in half. Then I added the strips to a panel in random order. The extra on the sides I trim and throw away (these are too small to use). I keep these panels on hand for one when I need a fast card or two if I just feel like making an easy, no thinking card!! I know we all have days like that!



So, I picked out one of my premade backgrounds and added it to a white card base. From black cardstock, I cut a circle and added it to the card with foam tape. On a strip of white cardstock, I stamped the Sending You a Grinny Pig to Brighten Your Day.


I added the sentiment strip with foam tape and then added the cute guinea pig above the sentiment and on top of the circle with foam tape. Last I scattered a few sequins across the card.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!!



1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Love that cute card and sentiment!