Thursday, June 21, 2018

Let's Bake Some Memories by Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans!!

Today I have a card featuring the Whisk it set


I wanted her to be a standing in front of the oven a little bit so I stamped her first then made a mask for her. I used a full sheet of sticky post-its to make my mask because that is what I had on hand. I then stamped the oven. I left the mask on her and made one for the oven too so I could stamp some fun wallpaper. I wanted the wall paper to be very light so I stamped the background image in lavender. I used my stamp platform to keep my cupcakes straight. 


I added some trim to break up the wall and the floor. I colored the wood trim with TN1, TN2 I added some little lines to make it have texture and look more realistic. 


I had planned on my stamped paper being square 5"X5" but I had accidentally stamped one of the cupcake stamps over lapping and a little crooked on the side. I was so far along I just kept going I figured I could fix it later. The only way to fix it was to just trim it off.  



I matted my stamped panel with some hot pink pattern paper. 


Thanks for stopping by today I'm going to go make some cupcakes now! 

Spectrum Noir Markers used:
TN1, TN2, BT1, AP3, TB4, IG2, IG3, IG4, MB1, MB2, MB3





2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Such a cute card! Now I have to go make some cupcakes too lol!

Dot J Freel said...

I love that cute card. I need that stamp set!