Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Ribbiting by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Today, I have a card feature the Toad Wiggle Wobble stamp set!! These Wiggle Wobbles are so cute and fun!! Great way to add an interactive feature to your card!!



I started by stamping the cute lady toad and then die cutting all the pieces with the matching dies. The set comes with some white brads and I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them green, along with coloring all the images. I used AG 1, AG3, AG5, CT1, CT4, DR1, DR5, GY1, GY2, LG1, LG3, YG1, YG3. I used the brads to assemble lady toad!


Next, I did the background! I used a Hero Arts Floral Fillagree stencil and placed it over a white card base. I used washi tape to hold it in place. Then I used the SN markers I used above to color in the stencil. 


Then I stamped the sentiment I Find You Quite Ribbiting on a strip of grey cardstock and added it to the card. From my stash, I found decorated acetate shapes, a star and arrow that I added to the card too.


Last, I added the lady toad with a wobble. Not only does she wobble, but her arms and legs will dance too!


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!!



1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

What a fun and bright card! Love the stencilled background!