Friday, June 1, 2018

Welcome our New Design Team Members - Carol & Crystal!

Hello Ai Fans!

We are excited to introduce our two new design team members! Today we get to welcome Carol Hintermeier and Crystal Schneider to the team! We wanted to share just how wonderful they are, so we're doing introductions today! Read along to find out their go-to crafting supplies and why they love Ai. Don't forget to follow their inspiring blogs and social media accounts!


Carol Hintermeier - Arlington, Texas
Hello! I’m Carol Hintermeier and am a born and raised, lived-here-all-my-life Texan! My husband of 31 years and I have two beautiful daughters, plus one adorable fur baby Maltese named Baxter! I started out scrapbooking probably close to 20 years ago and about 15 years ago discovered the world of card making! I enjoy many different mediums in my card making. Of course, the Marvy Le Plume II markers are a must, in addition to Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and Distress Inks for watercoloring. For other coloring I really love using my Prismacolor pencils and my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I’m excited beyond words to be on Ai’s design team! My love for Art Impressions started with watching Bonnie at the two local craft shows around here and finally taking the plunge with a class in 2015! While I have many of the watercolor stamps, I’m looking forward to getting to know the Girlfriends and critters too while on this exciting journey!


Crystal Schneider - Nixa, MO
Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest
Hi, I'm Crystal Schneider I live in Missouri with my husband of 15 years and our two girls. I started to scrapbook many years ago I made my first albums in high school. Scrapbooking was my first crafty hobby but I have moved to more of a card maker in the last year or so. I love to take a little time every day to create something crafty. Over the years I have tried almost every craft possible. I loved to crochet and now have a great collection of yarn but have not touched it in at least a year. Currently I am really enjoying stamping I love stamped images which I can color in. I love coloring stamped images in with either Spectrum Noir markers or watercolors.  I love to sip coffee when I'm relaxing in my craft room. When I'm not using my free time to craft you can find me spending time with my family or out running. The first thing that has drawn me to Art Impressions stamps was the funny images I can't help but chuckle when I see them. I love that there is a witty sentiment to go along with them. I am so excited to be joining the Art Impressions Design Team and I look forward to sharing my projects with everyone.

You can always find our design team member's bios on our Meet our DT Page!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Welcome ladies!!!

Cheri Burry said...

Welcome to the team and can't wait to see your designs!

Dot J Freel said...

Looking forward to your designs ladies!

Sharon Caudle said...

A big welcome to Carol and Crystal!! Super excited to see what you create!!