Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Birthday Wish From All Of Us! By Crystal Schneider

Hello AI Fans! 

Today I'm sharing a card I made using The Office Party Set - 4998. 
I don't go to work but I think this set is so cute. 

I stamped the lady at her desk in Memento black ink and colored her in with alcohol markers. 


I played around with my sentiment placement for a little bit but it just didn't look right anywhere so i ended up stamping it on the computer screen. The sentiment fit on the screen perfect just like she is typing it out for her friend.  



I found some pattern paper that matched the colors I used to color the stamped image in perfectly and matted the image. 


I die cut some little banners and tucked them under the stamped image panel. 


Spectrum Noir markers used: 
DP1, GR10, RB2, RB3, RB4, MB1, MB2, BT1, BT2, BT3, BGR3, BG2, BG3, BG4, TB2, DP2, Blender

Have a great Thursday! 





2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Absolutely adorable! Love that you put the sentiment on the computer screen!

Dot J Freel said...

Perfect soft colors. Love that stamp and card!