Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Craft On by Dana Warren

Hello, AI fans!!

The Crafty Girls set is fun to color and perfect to send to a fellow crafter!! It goes great with Echo Park Paper Co I'd Rather Be Crafting pattern paper!! 
I started by stamping the image on white cardstock, then I used a fancy rectangle to cut the image. Then I used the following Spectrum Noir Markers to color it AB1, AB2, AB3, AG1, AG3, AG5, AP1, AP3, AP4, BG3, BG4, BG7, BO2, BO3, CT1, DR3, DR5, EB5, EB6, FS2, FS9, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8, GY1, GY2, LY1, TN2. I also used the following Copic markers for the dark skin  E25, E27, E59.


Next, I picked out a pattern paper from the I'd Rather Be Crafting pad and added it to a white card base. The paper pad had a solid orange page that I used alpha dies to cut out Craft On.


I added the coloring image and the alphas with foam tape. The rectangle hung over the edge and I trimmed it off. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Happy Stamping!!



3 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

I always love this stamp and seeing how everyone uses it! You're right it's perfect for all our crafty friends!! Awesome card Dana!

Karen Day said...

This is really cute, I love the sentiment!

Dot J Freel said...

Love that card Dana made!