Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Nurses by Dana Warren

Hello!!

Today I have a card featuring Art Impressions Proud Nurses clear stamp set! Perfect if you know someone who is a nurse! The sentiments are sooo funny!! 


I started by stamping the two nurses on white cardstock. Then I used the following Spectrum Noir markers to color it: AB1, AB2, AB3, AG1, AG3, AG5, BO2, BO3, BO4, CT1, CT4, DR1, DR3, FS2, FS9, GY1, GY2, GY5, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8, IG10, MG1, MG3. After coloring I fussy cut the image.


Next, I decided to use a watercolor background from my stash. Usually, when I do some watercolor smooshing I want to use all the ink up so I do a few extra panels. I trimmed it down a little and added it to a grey card base. 


Then I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card. I added the colored image to the card with foam tape. 



Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!



1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Great background and card, Dana!