Thursday, August 9, 2018

Happy Birthday Card By Crystal Schneider


Hello AI fans! 

This week I played with the Birthday Circlet 4980 stamp set and used a White Try-Folds card base.

When I started with my card I was not sure what direction I was going in so I stamped all three images on white cardstock with Memento black ink. I colored all of the images in with alcohol markers. I used a circle die to cut all of the images out.   


 I die cut the images first with the dies that come with the stamp set then I traced the card base and ran that through my die cutting machine to cut the card base. After all of the pieces of my card were die cut I started to glue everything together. 


For the inside of the card I adhered a piece of pattern paper, my colored image, and a decorative border. 

     

The next two layers I adhered pattern paper, colored image and border. 


I wanted my card to be bright happy and fun so I used lots of fun patterned paper to add lots of color to the card.


Spectrum Noir Markers:
Blender, AB1, AB3, DR1, DR2, AG3, TB4, GT2, CT3, BGR1, BT1, BT2, BT3, OR3, FS2, FS5, RB1, TB2

Have a great Thursday!



1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

Super cute card! Love how fun and bright it is!