Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Nurse Superpower by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Today I have a card featuring the Proud Nurses stamp set!! This is a great set to have on hand if you know a nurse!! And the sentiments are just hilarious!!
I started with a kraft card base and used the small band aide stamp and a light brown ink to create a background. Basically, a tone on tone look!


Next, I stamped the standing nurse and plus sign that stands for medical. I used my spectrum noir markers to color both. AG1, AG3, AG5, DR4, DR6, DR7, EB5, EB6, FS2, FS9, IG2, IG4, TN2.


Then I fussy cut them both out and added them to the card with foam tape. With a dark brown ink I stamped the I'm a Nurse... What's Your Superpower? 


Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!




3 comments:

Carol H. said...

Such fabulous card and design! Love how you made your own background with the bandaid!!

Renee M said...

Great card!

Charne said...

Super! Love the green you used!