Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Watercolor Cottage by the Sea by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I haven't used my Ai watercolor stamps in a while.  I wanted to do a simpler scene that didn't require me to use tons of stamp sets.  I was really happy with the weathered beach cottage that I ended up with.  


 The main image is from the Cottage By the Beach Set along with the Foliage Set 3, the Bird Bath Set and the WC Sentiments Set. I used the Marvy LePlume II markers in Sepia 43, Rosewood 30, Tropical 101, Olive Green 15, Steel Blue 17, African Violet 86 using the methods that Bonnie teaches. My supplies are listed below. 




Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!



3 comments:

Carol H. said...

Absolutely beautiful Jil!! I love the sweet, simple scene!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this with its rich colors!!!!

Karen Day said...

This is gorgeous, Jil! I especially love the colours you used.