Thursday, September 20, 2018

Gardener Cards By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans! 

This week I played with His and Hers Gardeners I made two cards with the set. One with the him and one with her. 

I was just relaxing one night and stamped out the images with Memento ink and colored them in while watching t.v. For the lady I inked a background the top with blue and the bottom with brown. I misted the whole page with a little bit of water and blotted it up with a clean dry paper towel. 

I mated the inked background onto some green cardstock. Adhered the whole panel to a card base. 


Using foam tape I attached my fussy cut images to the card panel. I had colored the flower pots twice with the same colors so I added them twice to add some dimension to the card. 


I love the sentiment that goes with this card set its too funny. "I'm so excited I wet my plants!" 

For my second card I took a A2 card base and cut a circle out so the man can peak through from the inside. After coloring in all of the images I fussy cut them all out. I adhered the man inside the card. 



I adhered the flower pots to the front of the card. I also adhered the bee on the top on the front of the card and on the inside of the card. 


I kept this card very simple. Sometimes I love to just keep a clean white card base. 





Spectrum Noir Markers
Lady Card- 
Lady: BO1, FS2, FS6, FS9, IG8, BGR1, DR1, DR2, DR7 
Flowers: AG1, AG3, AG5, BT1, BT2, BT4, EB2, EB5, EB7, CT3, BO2, BO4, OR1, OR3
Man Card- 
Man: EB2, EB3, EB7, BGR1, Blender, AG1, AG3, AG5, TB4, TB6, TB8, BT7, OR1, OR2, OR3, BO1, FS9, FS6
Flowers 1: DP1, PL3, EB2, EB4, AG3, AG5, DR1, DR2, DR7, EB7, BGR1, Blender 
Flowers 2: DR1. DR2, DR7, CG1, CG3, CG4, AG3, JG4, EB2, EB3, OR1, OR3, TB4, TB5, TB6 Hose: AG1, AG2, AG3, BGR1, IG8 
Bee: CT4


Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

I love both these cards!! They are so fun and bright but I have to say I love the "guy" gardener peeking through the circle front of your card! Just too cute!!