Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Just the Guys by Dana Warren

Hello AI Fans!!!

Today I have a masculine card featuring the Old Guys Club! It's great paired with a masculine paper collection. It's also a great way to make easy cards, since the embellishments or stickers all match. 


Started by stamping the old guys and coloring them with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used AG1, AG3, AG5, BG1, BG4, BG6, BO2, BO3, BO4, HB2, HB3, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, MB1, MB3, MB4. For the dark skin, I used Copic E25, E44, E57, E59.


Next, pulled out Echo Park Paper Co That's My Boy paper collection pack. I added the orange pattern to a card base, then trimmed down my colored image and added it to the card. The collection pack has a sheet of stickers and I picked out a sentiment sticker that I added above the image and a couple stars and banner stickers adding them with foam tape. With stickers, I always add baby powder to the back so they are not sticky anymore. I do this because I always lay the items down to see how I like the placement and I always move stuff around, so this way I can do that before committing!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Stamping!!




1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Love this, Dana! Beautifully coloured :o)