Monday, September 24, 2018

Potting Shed MTF by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Friends!

I've used the new Potting Shed Mini Tryfold for my card today!  Isn't this just the sweetest scene?!  I love the die cut doors to the shed and the little peek at the sweet bunny on the third layer!


I stamped the first and second images onto 80# Neenah Solar White card stock since I was going to color them with alcohol markers and didn't want the ink to bleed through and show as the card is opened.  After coloring, fussy cut the images.   I used two of the new Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies  and cut panels for the card front and second layer.  Before adhere the first image, I lightly sponged on some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink for the sky behind the shed.  Then I added a strip of green washi tape from my stash to imitate grass.   I really like that there is a separate die included for the flower pot!  It gives you a lot of options that way!



Here is the inside of the card where I stamped directly onto the card and colored it.



Here is a close up of the front where you can see all of the fun layers through the die cut openings.



I hope you've enjoyed my version of the delightful Potting Shed MTF!  There are so many ways this can be used and hope you will share yours with us!  Happy stamping!