Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Sale!! by Dana Warren

Hello, AI fans!!

Today I have a card featuring the Shop Set! It's a big stamp so it can be a challenge to use on a card! It also has lots of coloring milage! Perfect to color when you need some down time!!

I started by stamping and coloring the image. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers: AG1, AG3, AG5, AP1, AP3, AP4, BG2, BG4, BG6, BG7, BO2, BO3, BO4, EB5, EB6, HB2, HB4, IG2, IG4, IG6, LY1, LY3, IG8, LV3, MB2, MB3, MB4. Then I fussy cut around the image.


From my stash, I found this busy pattern. They can be hard to use, but I really liked it behind this image. I added it to a card base and used a black cardstock strip to break up the pattern a little.


I added the image with foam tape and last the Sale sentiment. I kept the sentiment short and simple because of the busy pattern paper and a busy image!



Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! LOVE, love, love these ladies and their antics! I'm already thinking of other words to put where "Sale" is shown.

Jil Lebel said...

I just love these ladies and how you colored them. They needed some bold colors against that background.

Cheri Burry said...

Another awesome card Dana! I love the ladies against that bold paper background!