Thursday, October 4, 2018

Grateful Hearts Card Set By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans! 

I'm a huge fan of everything fall. This week I played with Grateful Hearts set 5039. This set is beyond adorable. 
I made two different cards with this stamp set. I also had fun playing with the the new stitch dies on both of my cards. 


The first card I stamped the image onto watercolor cardstock with Versa Fine ink in black because I wanted to color the image in with watercolor markers. I stamped the sentiment below the image I colored in. I die cut the image out with the Rectangle Double Stitched die I also use that die for a frame around the card base. I inked all of the watercolor cardstock on the edge with brown ink. 


I used the Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched die with some pattern paper to mat the top panel. To finish the card I added some pattern paper die cut leaves and a few nuvo drops. 



For my second card I stamped the image onto Spectrum Noir Smooth cardstock with Memento black ink because I was going to color it in with alcohol markers. I also stamped a few pumpkins out. Once all of the images where colored in I fussy cut them out. 


I used both the Rectangle Double Stitched die and the Circle- Double Stitched die on this card. 


I used two sentiments "Thankful" over the top of the circle and "We're Blessed" in white on dark brown cardstock tucked under the circle.  




Spectrum Noir Markers:
TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN6, OR1, OR2, OR3, MB1, MB3, MB4, BG7, BG10, GB5, BO1, BO2, BO3 

Happy Stamping! 




No comments: