Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Sunny Shades by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I really enjoy working with the Girlfriends line of stamps.  They always seem to be having such a fun time.  Today, I am working with the Sunny Shades Set.  These ladies are having an amazing time posing with their sunglasses!  I really enjoyed coloring them and I'm sure you will too.  My friend Tere is celebrating her birthday on Saturday so I wanted to give her a fun card for her special day.  Happy Birthday Tere!
The images were stamped onto Spetrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post.  The image was cut out with the Oval Double Stitched Dies and attached to the front of the card.  The card is a pre-cut staircase card.  It has three steps in the center.  The card is covered with the Cedar Lane paper collection from American Crafts.
Here is a view of the card from the side.
Copic Colors Used:
Faces - E000, E00, E11, R20, R24
Hair - Y02, Y21, E13, C1, C3, C5
Glasses - B000, B02
Shirts - Y23, Y26, W1, W3, W5, BG10, BG32, BG13, R20, R22
Jacket - B000, B02
Pants - Coo, C1, C3, B000, B2, W1, W3, W5


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

I super love Jil's card! That stamp is the greatest!