Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thankful Cards By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans!

I'm back again with cards made from the same Grateful Hearts set 5039 as I played with last week. this week I made two cards using the cornucopia image. 


First my first image I colored it in with watercolor markers. I used the largest die from the Rectangle Double Stitched dies I scored a piece of cardstock down the middle and lined the die up  little bit over the score line so it would only cut along three sides and I would have a fold along the top. 


I fussy cut the bottom of the image out but left the cardstock attached to the top of the image. 


I adhered a strip of pattern paper to the top of the card base. I adhered the colored image to the card base with fun foam to add a little dimension. Added a few nuvo drops in black and the card was done.


My second card I Colored in with alcohol markers and fussy cut it out. 


This card was kept very simple I just used kraft pattern cardstock die cut out and inked the edges. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
BO2, BO3, BO4, OR1, OR2, OR3, PL3, IG7, AG1, AG3, DR1, DR4, DR7, OR6, TN4, TN6




No comments: