Sunday, October 21, 2018

Yappy Howl-oween! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing two Halloween cards that I made using 



We're huge dog lovers in our house but I must say...we don't dress them up.  They're both very large dogs and would have NOTHING to do with that sort of thing.  The closest we've come is putting a deer antler headband on for a quick picture or the occasional bandanna.



My second card is going to a friend who bailed me out of a jam last weekend.
For about the last 8 years my kids and I have gone to a Halloween park called Reaper's Revenge with another family. We went this year too only to find out that they are now a cash only business!!  Hello??  Who carries that much cash anymore?? (It's rather expensive to attend)  My daughter's best friend's dad floated us a loan. Otherwise we would have driven an hour and half for nothing!

They have two adorable little dogs...and one of them gets dressed up on occasion so I'm sending this card along with the check for the money I owe him!
I think they'll get a kick out of it.  And, next year I'll plan ahead!


Copics used:
T3, C00, R83, Y15, RV52,
YR16, YR21, E33,E35,E43



No comments: