Thursday, December 6, 2018

Merry and Bright By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans! 

I can't believe the first week of December is almost over! 

This week I had so much fun playing with this adorable stamp set Holly Jolly. I love the Santa and his adorable reindeer. I had too color the nose red and have him be Rudolph my favorite reindeer. I think I see a card with the reindeer masked and stamped multiple times on a card in my future.


This card took my along time to make because of the background. I embossed the background with watercolor cardstock. To do the background I masked off the different rows and inked them different colors. I went with traditional red and green Christmas colors but then added the blue for the third color. 


I didn't want it to look like Santa and Rudolph were floating in the air so I die cut a hill in dark green cardstock to help ground them.


I kept the sentiment simple so I stamped it onto  a die cut banner. I added some black Nuvo drops to add a little detail to the banner. 


Spectrum Noir Markers:
GG1, GG2, IG1, IG2, IG3, DR1, DR2, DR6, DR7, IG6, IG7, JG1, JG3, GY1, GY4, TN3, TN4, TN5, EB5

Happy Stamping! 




No comments: