Thursday, January 3, 2019

You Make My Heart Slush- By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans! 

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season! I'm still recovering from all of the holiday food and festivities. I'm excited for the to see what this New Year brings. 

This week I had fun playing with the Sparkle and Cheer set. I adore this cut snowman couple and the sentiment is even more adorable. "You make my heart slush" I had to make two cards.  


The first cards I kept really simple after stamping the images with black Memento ink I colored them in with alcohol in and fussy cut them out. 


I used three different sizes of the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies. Keeping the middle layer white cardstock and the other two winter colored pattern paper. 





The second card I thought it would be fun to have a oval opening to peak into the card. 


I used acetate that had snow flakes in the open area. I adhered the mistletoe on the inside and stamped the sentiment inside as well. 




Spectrum Noir Markers:
Card 1: AP1, AP2, AP4, DR1, DR2, DR3, DR6, DR7, JG1, JG3, JG4, IG1, IG2, IG3, DG1, DG2, DG3, DG4, IG5, IG6, IG10, EB5, AP1

Card 2: AB1, AB2, AB3, AG1, AG3, DR1, DR3, DR6, DR7, BT3, BT5, BT9, IG6, IG7, IG10, GG1, GG2, GY2, GY3, GY5, JG1, JG4, EB5 

Happy Stamping!




No comments: