Friday, January 7, 2022

Coffee-Themed Friendship Card by Tasha

Good morning Ai fans!
Tasha here sharing a coffee-themed friendship card created with the sweet 4889-Latte Love Set!

The image was stamped with Black Hybrid Ink and colored with Copic Markers. These friends look so cute with their coffee drinks and winter accessories!


To spotlight the group, I used Distress Oxide Ink around the edges and added little white snowflakes with my gel pen. I think the purple background coordinates with the colors used on their outfits!
Lastly, I added a layer of blue card stock and pattern paper before attaching the card to a square card base to complete the design. These friends look so happy and I can not wait to send it to someone special!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Donna W said...

Love your wonderful card!!! Thanks for sharing.