Saturday, July 9, 2011

Party Group

Yesterday was my birthday....so to celebrate I thought I would post this "Party Group".  My cake didn't have this many candles on it....but it was close.  This was fun to color and everyone always loves this card.  I hope you enjoy it too!


Recipe:
Stamp:  Art Impressions "Party Group" U-1552
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers:
Flame:  Y02, R05, YR16
Skin:  E000, E01, R02
Denim:  B93, B97, B95
Dress:  R81, R83, R85
Grays:  C1, C3, C5
Reds:  R22, R24, R29
Purple:  V12, V15, V17
Blue Green:  BG11, BG13
Yellow:  Y06, Y01
Brown: E11

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Happy Belated! Yes, this is a real fun card and it didn't even catch on fire with all those candles LOL!

Mary said...

Thanks Sue! Do you use Copic Markers?
I love them. Love the color intensity and they blend so well...makes me feel like an artist!

Barbara Bruder said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Mary!!! Love the card!

Deloris said...

Happy Birthday! A little late, but filled with good wishes. Love your card. I use Copics too. They make coloring so much easier and faster than when I was using Prismacolor pencils.

Dawn said...

Happy happy birthday to you! i hope it was wonderful and thanks for sharing this little peek into your celebration!!LOL...
hope it was amazing...
Dawn

Naeem said...

Join latest Pashto WhatsApp Group Link.