Saturday, July 18, 2015

You're Spec-tacular by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!!

Another week has come and gone! I can't believe we're half way through the month of July already!! Today I'm showing you a little cutie patootie that I fell in love with as soon as I saw him!  He is called Spectacular Set from Art Impressions and comes with a sentiment for a graduate as well!





Thanks for stopping by for a visit and hope you have some time to get crafty this weekend!

 
Copic markers used:  E21, E23, E25, E27, YG21, YG13, YG17, C1, C3, B00, B000, R12

7 comments:

  1. So Cute Sharon! I love all your layers and his glasses with the glossy accents are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very cute indeed! Love all the details on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little scene you created! SWEET card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that I don't own this little guy yet!! Wonderful card, Sharon - I love the glasses :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too too cute! I absolutely adore the big glasses, hehe!

    ReplyDelete