Saturday, September 23, 2017

Be careful when you blow out the candles!! by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!!

I just adore this image and sentiment!!! Can't you just imagine it really happening?!  This is T1920 Birthday Couple from the Golden Oldies line at Art Impressions. The sentiment is H1936 Teeth Flew Out.  Aren't they so much fun??!! 




Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope to see you back again soon! Until then - stay crafty!!

Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, R20, Y32, Y35, Y38, W1, W2, W3, W5, BG32, BG34, R02, R22, R24, R27, E21, E23, E25, E51, E53, T1, T2, Blender





7 comments:

katieo said...

So funny. I live the way you framed the picture and srntiment

Jil Lebel said...

Beautiful color choices. I don't know how you did it, but you made these two look lively! Lol!

Karen Day said...

Too funny! Love this card :o)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness ! Such a fun card !

Dot J Freel said...

Too cute and funny!

diane zechman said...

One of my favorite couples...cute cute card!

Cheri Burry said...

Thanks for the giggle! This is one of my favourite sets!