Friday, February 23, 2018

Flamingo Wiggle Wobble set by Cheri Burry!

Hello Ai Fans!
Today I am sharing with you the adorable "Flamingo Wiggle Wobble" set from Art Impressions.
The "Wiggle Wobble" Line of stamps are just too cute and make such a fun interactive card for your recipient.
I made my own backgrounds by using some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. I added some of the inks to my craft pad and then spritzed then with water. Then just drag your paper through the ink for a cool look! It looks really cool if you add some ink splatters too. The Flamingo is so easy to put together! The set comes with the stamps, dies and some mini brads to put it together with. Then all you have to do is use the mini action wobble that comes with the set to pop up your wiggly image!
For this card I just used some ink splatters and paper from the Echo Park I'd Rather Be Crafting collection. For a different look I just added the heads of the flamingos to this card.
I also added some gold and white ink splatters to this background using a paintbrush.
Just look how cute the "Flamingo Wiggle Wobble" is in action!
Copics Used:
RV04, RV06, FRV1
YR04, YR07
C7, C8, C10
BG57, B01

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

4 comments:

diane zechman said...

Adorable! I love that flamingo and your background is awesome!

Dot J Freel said...

Cheri's card is so fun and cute!

Jil Lebel said...

I just love the colors you used for the background! They blended together perfectly. I really like how you did the card with the three heads. It's a great way to use the image without all the wiggling.

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!!