Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Happy Tails to You by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I love making interactive cards.  I just think it's a super fun to send a card that does something unexpected.  For today's post I've combines the Dog Stackers 4740 with the Slider Die 4764 to make a magic slider card.  It was really simple to make and I can't stop playing with it!



I die cut the Slider Die out of the DCWV Playful Pets 6x6 paper pad. I stamped the Dog Stackers 4740 onto Strathmore Bristol paper with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Colors are listed at the end of this post. The Bristol paper is cut to fit into the back of the slider die. I stamped the Dog Stackers 4740 onto a piece of Acetate with Jet Black StazOn ink. I lined the acetate up exactly over the colored image and attached it inside the front of the slider die. I cut a piece of white paper to 1 1/2" x 5" and cut a slit in the top to add blue seam binding.  The white paper slides between the acetate and the colored image.  When it is in place, the image is black and white and when it is removed the image is in color.


The remainder of the card is covered with a layer of the DCWV .  The sentiment that comes with the stamp is stamped with Versamark Watermark ink and embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out two bone shapes for the bottom of my card.


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Used:
From Top to bottom
Dog #1 - Flesh Color, Oatmeal
Dog #2 - Gray Brown
Dog #3 - Beige, Dark Brown
Dog #4 - Oatmeal
Dog #5 - Light Brown
Dog # 6 - Light Brown, Dark Brown
Dog #7 - Gray Brown
Dog #8 - Mid Brown
Dog # 9 - Light Brown
Dog #10 - Light Gray, Brown

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

5 comments:

Kelly Kennedy said...

This is so dang cute! Reminds me of my grand puppy, Nitro!

Charne said...

Love interactive cards too! The added details to the right of the slider are fun to explore.

Carol H. said...

Such a fun interactive card Jil! Love the stack of dogs!!

Cheri Burry said...

What a fun way to use this set!! Absolutely love it!

Dot J Freel said...

So cute and fun.