Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday!

Today is a really happy monday for me because I am not working. But next friday when I usually have off and will be working instead wont be as happy. And its sunny today again, so another reason to be happy today.
Here is another card with the Beanie Whoot set . I just love this little guy and I have lots of this pink owl paper to use up with him. Only you cant see hardly any of the owls on it. Oh, well. I just love the pink and browns together. I added googley eyes to this little guy. I just love adding the eyes on him. I think they make him come alive. He is colored with copic markers. I added some flowers and ribbon.
Dont you just love the little sentiment at the bottom?
Have a great monday!
Tracy

2 comments:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Cute cards Tracy!! I dig those eyes and love your color combo - pink & brown! Enjoy your day off!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kate Swanson said...

Very cute card Tracy! I like the brown you used for the Whoot, different than I've seen yet! I can tell you like this little guy :)