Monday, October 14, 2013

Trick or Treat! by Kerry

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
Since halloween is just a weeks away, I have a couple of cards featuring the 

I just adore this set, got to love this adorable kitty and his two little friends. 
On to my first card, I used a halloween border punch to create the fun border, added some twine.  And for the image, I stamped it three times (once on the pattern card stock and twice on white cardstock),  then I colored with Copics, cut them out, and adhered with some foam dots for some dimensions.  Plus, it wouldn't be halloween without candies, right!  I also added a mini shopping bag for their candles! 




Onto my second card, I used the second image from the Mice & Sweet set.  





I hope you like them and thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Wow - love the dimension, Kerry! Your die cuts are perfect, too :o)

snazzyjj said...

I love the kitty and mice card and all those layers wow. By the way did ai ever announce their WCMD winner? I must of missed it.

She's a Color Queen said...

Kerry, these are adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable , love the die cuts and layering , totally cute Kerry !!