Friday, January 10, 2014

Cathy Caffeine by Judith

Hello Ai Fans!

I have a very CAS card for you today using 'Cathy Caffeine'.  I am not a coffee drinker myself - hate anything remotely coffee flavoured in fact!  But I can relate to this image… my poison is Pepsi Max, just can't get enough of the stuff!  Terrible isn't it.

This was a very happy coincidence that the colour of her top matched the card base. It wasn't until after I had coloured her that I found this card stock - love when that happens :)


Have a fabulous Friday :)




3 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love Cathy and her wild hairdo! Great colouring, Judith :o)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Judith, this is crazy awesome! Makes me want a big ol' cup of coffee and I don't even drink coffee...LOL!

Cynthia said...

When I saw your card I thought "that's me!" LOL! I love me a big Latte in the morning and this is adorable. Your CAS design is perfect or Cathy and her super sized cup, Judith!