Saturday, August 2, 2014

Tillie would love a hug by Sharon

Hello AI fans!!

Today I've got a card featuring the lovely Tillie  from Art Impressions, and I think she's pretty excited about seeing someone! I don't know about you, but I'm definitely a hugger.  So I thought that the sentiment "gimmie hugs" would be perfect paired with her.




Copics used: E000, 00, 11, R20;  B91, 93, 95; E37, R11, 20;  R22, 24, 27, B000,  T1, T2, and blender

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you get some time to be crafty this weekend!
hugs!
 


 

3 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Awww....cute! You paired her with the perfect sentiment. It looks like a grandma who hasn't seen her kids in a while....or since yesterday. Very sweet.

DebR said...

I love this! :-)

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness, she is soooo cute!!! Love love LOVE her and absolutely gorgeous!!