Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Place Setting

 Hello Ai Fans!

I am planning on having family over for Easter dinner was wondering how I could spruce up my table. Then it hit me..... use my Easter stamps from Art Impressions! I made place cards for everyone using the Easter Basket (sku#4117), napkin holders using the small Easter chicks (sku#4025) and goodie bags using Basket Bunnies (sku#4021). 

Sample of how my table will look





Copics used:
Basket: E43, E44, E47
Skin E00, E02, R20
Bunny Outfit: T1
Eggs: R81, Y11, YG61, BV00, BOO
Chicks: Y13, Y15, Y17, YR09, E55, B0000, T0

Something I am trying to do is think how I can use what I have on hand for more than just card making. This is a perfect example of how you can use your stamps for more than just cards. I hope all my guests will feel special knowing I took the time to decorate my table with love. Thanks Ai for making such cute images to inspire me with!

Happy Stamping!



4 comments:

  1. Cheri, this is such a fun idea! Your Easter table will be lovely & bright :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEAL!!! I really LOVE this, Cheri! Pure awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!! Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so fun and super adorable Cheri! :)

    ReplyDelete