Friday, July 3, 2015

New Friends

Hi Ai Fans!
I love the new Stamps sets that Ai has at Hobby Lobby! Today I am sharing with you card I made using the Dare To Be Fabulous set.
I love the sentiment I used from the set...."We'll be friends until we're old and senile then we'll be new friends"! That just cracks me up and is likely more true than not LOL.


I used a concave corner punch on the edges of my image and the layering underneath. I chose papers from the Kaiserkraft Shine Bright 6x6 collection. The little "hello" is cut out of one of the papers in the collection. I decided to paper piece the ladies outfits and hat. Of course I used Wink of Stella on all the yellow coloured parts, as well as the grey scarf. 


I decided to leave the inside blank for now until I decide what occasion I will be using it for. The bracket border is also from the paper collection.


Copics used:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20, R22 (lips)
Hair: C1, C3, C5, C7, E13, E15, E18
Yellow parts: Y15, Y19
Grey parts: C1, C3, C5, C7
Bench: E43, E44, E47
Ground: C0
Outline: B0000

Don't forget we have a new Challenge that just started called "Create With Christmas". You must make a project using a christmas stamp for a non Christmas card. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:


9 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Love, love, love these colors and all those dots are so much fun!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

diane zechman said...

Love the black & yellow color scheme and all the paper piecing! Fun card!

Karen Day said...

Polka dot heaven! Cheri this is fabulous - love the colour combo :o)

Charne said...

Oh I really like the limited palette and the way you did the inside of the card! Such fun stamps :-)

Dana said...

Wow! Wow!! Love your paper piecing the colors of the pattern paper is fabulous!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh your paper piecing is awesome on this, Cheri!!! Love the colors and layout!! Fantastic!!!

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning, love the color combo!!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Cheri. Great coloring of the new image.