Monday, August 31, 2015

Cheers by Kerry

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!

Do you ever need a last minute fun card fast?  If yes, the Ai Pop ups are totally perfect!
There are a total of six sets.  And I'm sharing a card using the Ai Deco Set #5.


I absolutely adore these Ai deco sets.  It make card making super quick and easy.   All you need is to pop out the die cut and adhere with foam tape.  And just for fun, I added some stickles on the ocean waves and glossy accent on the glasses and goggles.  


Copic markers:  Y11 (to add highlight on the sentiment)



5 comments:

Karen Day said...

I need to pull out my Pop-ups and make another card!! This is very fun, Kerry - I love that little guy peeking out behind the tube.

Charne said...

The stickles & glossy accents are perfect. I think these pop outs are perfect a perfect gift too for someone who wants to do 'a little something' but doesn't want to get into the whole stamping/colouring thing. I'm sure we all have friends or family members in that category! :-)

Sharon Caudle said...

I haven't seen this one!!! Sooooooo CUTE!!!! These are so quick and easy and always look amazing! this is just too adorable, Kerry! I love it!!

diane zechman said...

I only made one pop up card (still haven't shared that yet) but I need to make some more. Fun card!

Dana said...

Adorable!! I love the little guy just peeking up over the waves!!