Friday, September 4, 2015

80's couple!

Hi Ai Fans!
The 80's called and they want their clothes back! LOL
Today I'm sharing with you the absolute cutest couple called "80's" (item#3470). Oh my every time I see these guys I burst out laughing! I just love her hair and outfit!


I decided to paper piece the fellow's pants, I'm sure that pattern actually was a pair of pants in my Dad's closet (*wink Dad). I'm using papers from the MME Indie Chick 6x6 collection. The sequins I'm using (hard to see) have a story..... I collected them off tables at my Mother in laws 80th birthday party. I just knew they would come in handy someday! Never throw anything out is my motto! For some reason her glasses just screamed "color me red!". Maybe a Sally Jessey Raphael throw back? 


  On the inside I used the "King of Cool" sentiment! It just goes perfectly with this adorable couple!


Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair: T0, T1, T3, T5
Dress & leg warmers: BG01, BG53, BG57
Her shoes: T2, T5
Shirt & his shoes: Y21, Y23, Y26
Lips & glasses: R24
gold wink of stella

Have a great weekend and remember to get crafty!
Supplies:

7 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! I love this couple and your card is awesome, Cheri! His paper pieced pants are freaking fantastic!! What a FUN card!!!!

Karen Day said...

My Dad had those same pants!! And your Sally Jessey comment cracked me up! An absolutely wonderful card, Cheri :o)

Charne said...

ROFLOL...that is too funny (especially for those of us old enough to remember....)

diane zechman said...

Love this couple and those pants are awesome! I forgot I had that sentiment on my wish list!! It goes perfectly with them.

Cynthia said...

This made me chuckle this morning, Cheryl! Super cute and great sentiment.

Kerry said...

Hehe, love his pants!!! Such an awesome card, love love LOVE!

Dana said...

Wow!! That's some big hair!! I love her leg warmers!! So cute!!