Saturday, September 5, 2015

Golfers by Sharon Caudle


Hello AI Fans!!
Happy Weekend!! YAY!!! :)  Today I'm showing you a Birthday card I made using the fun and fabulous Golfers (sku T3475) from Art Impressions Golden Oldies line. Oh my gosh, this couple was just too much fun to color!!  I thought this sentiment from the Birthday Hat Set (sku 4373) would be fun with them. 




Copics used:
E00, E000, E11, E31, E33, E35, E37, E70, E71, B00, B000, YG13, YG17, YG21, YG61, YG63, YG67, Y32, Y35, Y38, BG70, BG72, BG75, R27, C1, C3, C5, T1, W1, W3, W5


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and hope you come back again soon. Until then, stay crafty!!

6 comments:

Charne said...

Beautiful colouring for this very funny image! What a FUN card!

Karen Day said...

Sharon, I love everything about this!! Awesome card :o)

Cheri Burry said...

I love this image and your layout is awesome!

diane zechman said...

Love how you used those fishtail banners! Great layout and fun card!

Kerry said...

Love this couple and the coloring is amazing!!! Awesome card Sharon!

Dana said...

Hehe! Lovely couple, i love how high his pants are!! LOL!! Your coloring, wow! So amazing!!