Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Feet Shaker by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!
 
 
Yay! We made it to the weekend! Today I wanted to show you a card I made using one of the new AI Shakers called My Feet Set! He's so cute! I altered him by simply fussy cutting him out and cutting off his pumpkin! Voila! A little monster you can use year round!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copics used:
YR04, YR07, YR09, Y32, Y35, Y38, E33, YG11, YG13, YG17, E35
 
 




Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you get some time this weekend to get crafty!
 

 

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Unbelievably the bomb of cuteness! Just bought the set! Thanks for the enabling! :)

Cynthia said...

This is cute as can be, Sharon! Love the bright colors.

Charne said...

Very cute , bright & happy!

diane zechman said...

Adorable, Sharon! I can't wait to get this cutie! Love the fun papers you used!

Cheri Burry said...

Super sweet! And holy cow could you have found any better paper to go with it!! Wow!

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness, so so cute!!! He's the most adorable monster yet!