Saturday, November 21, 2015

Christmas Tags by Sharon

Hello AI Fans!!
 
 
Today I'd like to show you a set of Christmas tags I made using the new AI Christmas stamps! I had so much fun coloring these little cuties!! Aren't they too sweet??!!  The bear and penguin are from the Christmas Cheer Set (sku #4666) and Rudolph is from Holly Jolly Set (sku #4667). These were so quick and easy to make! I think a set of these in a decorative box would make a great gift! And they would really spice up your Christmas packages!! 







 
Copics used:
Reindeer: E31, E33, E35, E37, E70, E71, YG61, YG63, YG67, Y23, Y26
Bear: E31, E33, E35, E37, R22, R24, R27, Y23, Y26, C3
Penguin: C1, C3, C5, R22, R24, R27, YG61, YG63, YG67, Y23, Y26, E93, E95, E97, T1, T2, Blender
 
 


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope you get some time this week to get crafty! I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!!  Wishing you many blessings!

8 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Oh my word! These could not be any cuter! The way you colored them actually makes them look soft and fuzzy.

Karen Day said...

Ha! I agree - they look soft & fuzzy :o) Off to pin these onto my Tag board now...

Charne said...

These are adorable and beautifully done!

diane zechman said...

Beautiful tags! They will look great on Christmas packages!

Shari said...

Love these!!!! ♥

Unknown said...

Adorable, Love them!!

Tammie Koehnen said...

Gorgeous tags! Love them and love your coloring!

Cheri Burry said...

Wow doesn't get any cuter than these!!