Friday, March 18, 2016

Basket Bunnies!

Hi Ai Fans!
Easter is right around the corner and I've been making and sharing quite a few Easter cards lately! For today's post I am sharing another card made with the adorable image called "Basket Bunnies".
I chose papers from the Echo Park Spring 6x6 collection. I started out with a 5.5" square card and then using a corner punch and rounded all the corners. Using Distress Ink, I inked all the edges to add  some dimension. A corner spray of flowers and some Stickles to the Easter eggs. completed my  The sentiment is from the "Hoppy Easter" set.
inside view
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Bunnies: RV00, RV10, RV11 / BG000, BG01, BG02
Basket: E43, E44, E47
Eggs: YR02, V22, YG11, Y11, RV11, B02


Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

5 comments:

Karen Day said...

Cheri, you make such great Easter cards! I love that soft colouring - and your pretty sprig of flowers. Happy Birthday, by the way!!

Kerry said...

Cheri, absolutely adorable!!! Love these cutie pies and the sparkle easter eggs are awesome! <3

Renee Matarese said...

This is so pretty and fun. I love the color combination and the flowers. Very sweet.

Sharon Caudle said...

Cheri, this is absolutely beautiful!!! I love your pretty flowers and those papers are amazing!!! And of course your pretty coloring brings them to life!

diane zechman said...

How sweet! Love the pink & blue bunnies and those sweet flowers!