Sunday, March 20, 2016

It isn't going to eat itself you know!

Hello Ai fans! 

Welcome to my weekly Art Impressions post.
Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card with you.
I combined a couple of sets.  The main image is called

The verse is from 



On the inside the first verse comes with the "One to Brag" set.
The birthday verse is called



I also used the 
to cut out the lady on the inside.


  





Copics used:
BG10, BG13, BG34, R81, RV13,
N0, N2, T3, Y21, E00, E25, E31,
E33, E40, E41, E50, E51, E93

8 comments:

Karen Day said...

So cool, Renee! Look at all that awesome stuff in your shaker - I love it. You have a great way of pairing up different sentiments, too!

diane zechman said...

I love the colors and the polka dots behind her...and the way you combined sets! Fabulous!

Sharon Caudle said...

There's not a single thing I don't love about this card!! That teal is soooo pretty against those papers! LOVE the shaker feature and all the wonderful noise is makes when you shake it! LOVE the way you combined the sentiments too! Absolutely fantastic!!!

Elina said...

What a beautiful card Renee!

ToadilyDiane said...

I liove the pairing of the stamps and sentiments. I love mixing and machine my stamps!!! Great job!!!

Kerry said...

This is absolutely awesome! Not only a shaker card, but also in my favorite color! LOVE!!!

Cynthia said...

Fun shaker card, Renee!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love this, cracks me up!