Friday, May 20, 2016

Out To Lunch!

Hi Ai Fans!
I've been wanting to use this stamp for a while now and finally got it off my "list" and into a card to share with you! This stamp set is called "Out To Lunch". I just love that sentiment! The set comes with the image and 3 sentiments.
For this card I used papers from the Echo Park Petticoats 6x6 collection. I thought the Teapots went perfect with this image. I inked all the edges of the papers with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to add some dimension. For some reason I saw the "green ladies" hand as a glove, after all she looks so dignified and out for afternoon tea!
Matching papers on the inside and the sentiment is called "Always Be Friends".
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E93, V12, R20, RV09 (lips)
Hair: T1, T3, T5 / E43, E44, E47
Greens: YG21, Yg23, YG25
Blue Greens: BG11, BG32, BG34
Cup & Plate: Gold Wink of Stella
Cake: E27, E29 / R81, R83, R85
Table: T1

Don't forget to enter into our current Challenge called "Laughing With You"! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Who knows you could be our next winner!!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun card, Cheri! Great colors

Sharon Caudle said...

Love the papers and colors you used here, Cheri!! Beautiful coloring and design!!

Karen Day said...

The glove idea is perfect!! A very ladylike card :o)

Kerry said...

Too too cute! I love the glove, it's genius! Gorgeous Cheryl!

diane zechman said...

Great card! I love these ladies.