Saturday, January 27, 2018

Ever just have one of those days?

Hello AI Fans!!

Today's card features good ole' Walter from the Front & Backs Collection at Art Impressions.  Poor guy just can't seem to catch a break, but he sure knows how to RRIP things up!! heehee  I used the Art Impressions 4619 Window Die to place him. On the inside I used the HA HA sentiment. I think this is just a great card to send to someone to give them a giggle and brighten their day. 






Hope you're having an awesome weekend! Thanks for stopping by for a visit, and until next time - stay crafty!!


5 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

That's hilarious! Love it!

diane zechman said...

Oh Sharon...now I need to add him to my list! Ha! Great card!

Renee Matarese said...

This is just the CUTEST!!

Jil Lebel said...

Poor Walter! At least he looks good why ripping his pants. I love how you used the window die.

Cheri Burry said...

I almost spit out my coffee lol!!!! Too cute and the inside .....LOL