Saturday, February 17, 2018

29+ years by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!!

Today I've got a couple cards I made using 4901 Teachers Rule Set from Art Impressions. This is a great set for all the teachers in your life! I used the same colors on both of her except the skin tones. I apologize...I'm having a hard time with my pictures because the lens on my Canon died. So while I'm waiting for a replacement lens, all my pictures are being done with my phone and it's just not the same. 












Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope to see you back again soon! Until then - stay crafty!!

Copics used: E000, E00, E11, E13, E21, E23, E33, E35, E37, E53, E59
Y35, Y38
R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R37
T1, T2, C5, Blender


4 comments:

diane zechman said...

Love your big A+ and bow accents! Beautiful coloring!

Karen Day said...

No one does bows like you! Such fabulous papers & wonderful cards :o)

Jil Lebel said...

I just love your bright, bold colors on these cards!

Cheri Burry said...

Wow love these cards! Perfect papers and embellishments!