Saturday, May 26, 2018

Pig Flutter by Sharon Caudle


Hello AI Fans!!

Today I've got another Flutter card to show you that I created for summer CHA for Art Impressions. For this one, I created a barn shaped card using my Silhouette. I think it turned out to be really fun! This is 4975 Pig Flutter Set. Don't forget to pick up some extra brads so you can make lots of cards!!  I positioned the Wish Big sentiment so it shows through the upper barn window.  I didn't want my pig to be plain on this card, so I used my Copic multiliner pen to draw some spots on him. Let me know what you think!! 






Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have a wonderful weekend and fabulous Memorial Day! 

Copic colors used:
E50, E51, E53, T3, T4, T5



3 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

I love the spots you added to the pig! It really makes it stand out. The barn as a card is such an amazing idea. Everything about this card is a jaw dropper!

Cheri Burry said...

I LOVE this barn card and the spots on the pig are just so darn cute! Another awesome card by you!

Dot J Freel said...

Fabulous!