Thursday, December 15, 2011

Challenge 44 ....BUTTONS!!!

OHHHH... one of my fave embellishments! I love to use buttons in my creations...and I LOVE to see what you all will create with buttons as well... so show me what you got!
Here is the eye candy from the DT
Anne

Barbara

Dawn

Deloris

Renee
Another week of awesome samples... and here is the winner of last weeks challenge...
GILLIAN!
Please contact me at camelot4101@aol.com to claim your $10 gift certificate!
Here are the rules for the challenges and we cannot wait to see what you come up with!

1. Please make a new card or creation for these challenges. you may make a 3-d item if you wish... this is not limited to cards!


2.You will be entered twice if you use Art Impressions stamps... how do you do that you ask?

Just enter the same link two times so we can count you fairly!

3. Please link directly to your creation so that we can get a look at your creativity!

4.You will have till Wednesday at 6 PM EST to enter your creations.



3 comments:

Anne Fenton said...

Wow ladies your cards are all fabulous....I guess you can tell which stamps I like...LOL. Great Eye Candy!!!!!!

Cheryl First said...

Soe great cards by the DT! Love them all!

Deloris said...

Another great week! Love them!