Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love

Hi Everyone
Well Christmas is over and Hanukkah is winding down so now I am focusing on Valentines Day cards.I love the reds and pinks of the cards and with that in mind I set out to see what I had in my stash that I could use to make this card.



The heart is a die cut and I stamped it with the text you find on the mini love background I2531. And what is Valentines Day without roses. I used 2 different images  Long Stemmed Rose M2005 and Rose Bud M2006. The word Love is the perfect word for the card front and it's stamp E2548. Add a little ribbon and come cool corners and here is your Valentine's Day card for your sweetie.

The New Year is right around the corner so I am wishing you a Happy New Year and please stay safe. I will see you next year. 

Barbara

2 comments:

Deloris said...

What a pretty card! I need to add those flowers to my wish list.

Renee Matarese said...

Love how you did the flowers. Those corners are beautiful too!