Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Bug Buster! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing another masculine card with you. (my favorite!!)
This one features an Ai Hero from Art Impressions

My easel card features the Bug Buster Set.
Okay...so I'm really not sure why I love this image so much since I HATE insects so much but I just do!!
Even though my card may be riddled with bugs they're the last thing I want around!


I used some foam type packaging material to make the spray mist.


YUCK!! (sorry) 



4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! Your card is giving me the creepy crawlies! LOVE the way you did the spray from the can! GENIUS! Awesome card, Renee!!

Karen Day said...

Cute, Renee! What an awesome card :o)

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love all the bugs on your card, so clever. We are fighting a battle with ants lately. Just can't seem to kill them off after all this wet weather.

Kerry said...

Me too, I'm so afraid of bugs... but he's totally awesome!!! Love how you did the spray, super cool!!!